Thursday, June 2, 2011

More stuff...



Hi peeps! Here are some sketches I did for the Pokem... Wish Granters, and also some for the kids.

As far as the story goes, I'm leaning towards Tara's direction. It's more clear and the elements come together better. For instance, the wish granter doesn't seem to have a purpose on the ballerina version. I think we can expand on that story and make it work great. I really like the idea of the little wish creature being an outcast like the girl and so they suit perfectly for one another. I really want to see some more of the bigger wish granters being pompous and mean to the little one.

1 comment:

  1. awesome. I like the kids THEY ARE SO HAPPY. Also I really like your take on the boss dude, I like the tough guy, but something about that frog looking one screams wisdom.



    Now I am kind of thinking, what if our story was just about the wishing world.

    ReplyDelete